- Proper tennis fundamentals
- Dynamic footwork drills
- Agility and fitness training
- Mental strength training
- Point construction and strategy
- Match play
All OET Academy levels will be offered to a limited number of students (16 – 4 per court) and are intended for competitive junior tennis players who currently play or have a desire to one day compete at the highest level sectionally, nationally, into college and beyond. The goal is to provide an environment where each player can participate on a regular, consistent basis to grow as a person and a player.
Our coaching staff will create a very positive team atmosphere with respect, sportsmanship, and hard work being the key elements for making everyone accountable to improve and be their best both on and off the court.
Our intermediate program is designed to:
- Develop a well-rounded tennis player by focusing on stroke technique, strategy, court positioning and match play.
- Train junior players who are playing at the advanced & high intermediate Sectional levels.
- Prep players for Sectionals & other summer tournaments.